Welcome to Mayfair and St James’s
Established in 1951, the Mayfair & St James’s Association has fought to protect our two wonderful and historic areas of London for more than sixty years. We have successfully campaigned for members on many issues, from Crossrail and the congestion charge, to parking, street lighting, security and anti-terrorism measures. If you own or work in a business in our area, we are your voice.
The Association is made up of the Council and the Membership. The Council are unpaid volunteers who give their time to help plan and run the events, lobby parliament, meet with Local Government figures and prioritise the issues on which the Association campaigns.
We always look forward to welcoming new businesses to the association. Get in touch.
Sara Drake - Chairman
A letter from the chairman
We are delighted to pass on news from our members. Some of the offers that appear here are for Association members only, others are open events or offers. If you
Since opening, the irresistible magic of The Ritz has played host to fairy-tale romances, enchanting rendezvous, and has been where the famous and fashionable have come to announce their love. Experience
Valentine’s at Bentley’s During Valentine’s weekend, Friday 12th– Sunday 14th February we are running a Seafood platter & Champagne Sharing special for two. Available all day and includes the Royal
Vintage style Heart shape Diamond ring in platinum 1.42ct centre stone H VS2 Total diamond weight 1.82ct £15,700 A bespoke ring that can be made with any size Heart centre stone to suit your
Leica Camera has announced the Leica SL – a mirrorless system camera offering a powerful set of specifications, including a 24 MP full-frame sensor, built-in EyeRes electronic viewfinder and ultra-high-speed
- A new destination restaurant in the heart of St. James’s for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night supper. Info: https://t.co/esJhRoE2R9
- Celebrate Christmas and New Year at Millennium Hotel London Mayfair - more info: https://t.co/gC3UbKBnyN
- We shall be joining most of #Mayfair at the @NovikovLondon Summer Market today... http://t.co/BdA0ZEAlZz
- RT @DozoLondon: Did you know that in Japan there's a museum of rocks that look like real people called the "Museum of Curious Rocks"?
- Our featured member today: Buckingham Dry Cleaners #Mayfair http://t.co/7EZj0n2luR