Welcome to Mayfair and St James’s
Established in 1951, the Mayfair & St James’s Association has fought to protect our two wonderful and historic areas of London for more than sixty years. We have successfully campaigned for members on many issues, from Crossrail and the congestion charge, to parking, street lighting, security and anti-terrorism measures. If you own or work in a business in our area, we are your voice.
The Association is made up of the Council and the Membership. The Council are unpaid volunteers who give their time to help plan and run the events, lobby parliament, meet with Local Government figures and prioritise the issues on which the Association campaigns.
We always look forward to welcoming new businesses to the association. Get in touch.
Sara Drake - Chairman
A letter from the chairman
We are delighted to pass on news from our members. Some of the offers that appear here are for Association members only, others are open events or offers. If you
As the weather improves, The Balcon is launching a new menu full of flavour and bright green colours with delicious products that encapsulates the essence of spring, such as English
To honour Her Majesty The Queen’s 90th Birthday The Stafford London are organising an extra special celebration in their private courtyard on the 11th June 2016 from 12pm – 3pm.
Be treated like royalty this summer at The Arch London, as to celebrate Her Majesty’s milestone. The five-star hotel has devised a perfectly patriotic Royal Afternoon Tea. The classic British
Treat yourself to a bespoke suit for just £699, and we'll help you complete the look with a FREE Bespoke shirt (worth £120). With 90 splendid suit fabrics and over
- Association visit to #crossrail #bondstreet https://t.co/xMqkOcbZbQ
- A new destination restaurant in the heart of St. James’s for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night supper. Info: https://t.co/esJhRoE2R9
- Celebrate Christmas and New Year at Millennium Hotel London Mayfair - more info: https://t.co/gC3UbKBnyN
- We shall be joining most of #Mayfair at the @NovikovLondon Summer Market today... http://t.co/BdA0ZEAlZz
- RT @DozoLondon: Did you know that in Japan there's a museum of rocks that look like real people called the "Museum of Curious Rocks"?