Welcome to Mayfair and St James’s
Established in 1951, the Mayfair & St James’s Association has fought to protect our two wonderful and historic areas of London for more than sixty years. We have successfully campaigned for members on many issues, from Crossrail and the congestion charge, to parking, street lighting, security and anti-terrorism measures. If you own or work in a business in our area, we are your voice.
The Association is made up of the Council and the Membership. The Council are unpaid volunteers who give their time to help plan and run the events, lobby parliament, meet with Local Government figures and prioritise the issues on which the Association campaigns.
We always look forward to welcoming new businesses to the association. Get in touch.
Sara Drake - Chairman
A letter from the chairman
We are delighted to pass on news from our members. Some of the offers that appear here are for Association members only, others are open events or offers. If you
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR AT THE BALCON In December, The Balcon restaurant gets into the Christmas spirit and offers a special three-course menu, blending British produce and traditions with classic French
Sunday 20th December at 6.00pm FESTIVAL OF LESSONS & CAROLS Scripture and poetry with music from St James’s Lay Singers and Ukulele Orchestra. Monday 21st December at 5.30pm CAROLS FOR SHOPPERS. with RCMJD Chamber
Luxury leather specialist Alma will be hosting a series of late night Thursdays throughout November and December. Join Alma for a mince pie and browse a range of handmade, personalised
D. R. Harris are delighted to return to their shop at 29 St. James’s Street from late October. The opening reinstates the original furniture which has been in storage for
- A new destination restaurant in the heart of St. James’s for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night supper. Info: https://t.co/esJhRoE2R9
- Celebrate Christmas and New Year at Millennium Hotel London Mayfair - more info: https://t.co/gC3UbKBnyN
- We shall be joining most of #Mayfair at the @NovikovLondon Summer Market today... http://t.co/BdA0ZEAlZz
- RT @DozoLondon: Did you know that in Japan there's a museum of rocks that look like real people called the "Museum of Curious Rocks"?
- Our featured member today: Buckingham Dry Cleaners #Mayfair http://t.co/7EZj0n2luR